jueves, 28 de mayo de 2015

Castle in the Sky


Clothes: Emilia Bodysuit Red - Hilly Haalan Fashions GROUP GIFT
Piercing: StolenSun~Bindi - ClarityMoon~
with Hud!   NEW!
Shoes: Taylor Black (Slink High)  - {Six Essence}


 There's a place in my mind
No one knows where it hides
And my fantasy is flying
It's a castle in the sky

It's a world of our past
Where the legend still lasts
And the king wears the crown
But the magic spell is law

Take your sword and your shield
There's a battle on the field
You're a knight and you're right
So with dragons now you'll fight

And my fancy is flying
It's a castle in the sky
Or there's nothing out there
These are castles in the air

Fairytales live in me
Fables coming from my memory
Fantasy is not a crime
Find your castle in the sky

Music:  Castle in the Sky


Thanks! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario