domingo, 31 de mayo de 2015

Summertime Sadness


Dress Peeled Caicos - RAPTURE

 The peeled dress is an avant garde, short dress with strap detail across the front, a middle front slit, and reinforced corners giving it a peeling away from the body effect.  This sexy dress is currently available in the Store at 40% off for VIP members.

Thank You Rapture!

I got my green dress on tonight
Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight
Done my hair up real big beauty queen style
High heels off, I'm feeling alive

Oh, my God, I feel it in the air
Telephone wires above are sizzling like a snare
Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothing scares me anymore...

I got that summertime, summertime sadness
S-s-summertime, summertime sadness
Got that summertime, summertime sadness
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario